Menu of Services
Student Loan Planning
Student loan repayment can be complicated, but we're here to help! Whether you're a loan borrower looking for help or a financial planner needing an assist with your client's loans, we'll take the time to learn about your goals and priorities to develop a plan. We aim to ease the stress of having student loan debt by creating a repayment plan you can trust and feel good about.
Through a student loan consultation, we can help address questions such as:
- Can you help me understand the different types of loans I have?
- Which repayment plan(s) am I eligible for? Which one is right for me?
- Can you help me estimate my future payments?
- Should I pay my loans off aggressively or pursue forgiveness?
- Am I on track for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)?
- What is the impact of marriage on student loan repayment?
After you schedule a 60-minute Zoom meeting, we'll gather additional information and documents from you and begin working on the analysis. During the meeting, we'll review the analysis together and provide recommendations and resources to help accomplish your goals. You will leave with tangible to-do items customized to your specific circumstances, needs, and goals. After the meeting, you'll receive a copy of our analysis and a link to the meeting recording to maximize the value you get from the information we cover together.
Click here to book a student loan planning meeting!
Interested in ongoing assistance after the initial consultation? No problem! We're here to help support you until your loans are fully paid or forgiven. We can help implement the recommendations and answer questions as they arise. This service is billed at $300/hour. You can use the link above to schedule with us!
- $600 for an initial student loan plan for one borrower.
- $900 for initial student loan plans for married borrowers who each have student loan debt and want assistance.
- $300 per hour for ongoing/follow-up student loan assistance (for clients who have already created an initial plan with us).
and when it comes to service fees we are up-front and clear about what your project will cost.
- Live Planning Session $990 - $2,100
- Deep Dive $3,960 - $12,600
- Periodic Reviews $1,320 - $4,200
- Student Loan Planning $600 - $900