Menu of Services
Live planning sessions are best suited for
- Budget conscious clients who have simple planning questions
- People who want help clarifying and prioritizing their financial goals
We'll take one or two of your most pressing financial planning questions in a two-hour live planning session. Some common questions that we address in these sessions include:
- How much should I be saving for retirement?
- Which investment options should I select in my 401(k)?
- Is a Roth or Traditional plan the best for me?
- Which debts should I pay off first?
- Do I need life insurance and, if so, how much?
- Should I buy or lease a car and how much can I afford?
- Should I rent or buy a home and how much can I afford?
- I've got a job offer in San Francisco - how much should my salary be to keep my same lifestyle?
After getting some background info from you from our confidential questionnaire, we'll confirm that you are a good fit for a Live Planning Session. Before we meet, we'll ask you for your relevant financial documents and we'll complete our pre-work to ensure a productive session. During our working session we'll discuss your concerns, confirm and prioritize your goals and craft a plan together. After the session we'll send you a summary of the discussion and our recommendations.
and when it comes to service fees we are up-front and clear about what your project will cost.
- Live Planning Session $900 - $1,500
- Deep Dive $3,600 - $9,000
- Periodic Reviews $1,200 - $3,000