Menu of Services
For people who want to tackle multiple facets of their finances, a Deep Dive is in order. The complexity of your financial life will determine pricing.
After getting some background information from you via our confidential questionnaire, we'll have a complimentary get-acquainted meeting where we will review your questionnaire together, discuss your goals, hone in on the areas of analysis and advice needed, and confirm that comprehensive financial planning fits your needs. Before we wrap up, we'll provide a firm quote for our services.
From there, we'll provide you with a list of the documents and information we need and then craft a plan designed specifically for you. We start with a goal refinement meeting where we'll review the rough draft version of your plan and our initial thoughts on your ability to reach your goals. Together, we will adjust the plan and re-prioritize goals as needed. After that, we'll create your plan document, which will summarize our findings and recommendations - in language understandable by humans - and include an implementation checklist. Finally, we'll review the plan document and recommendations together in the plan summary meeting. Have questions about anything we covered? We provide 30 days of after-care to answer any questions that come up.
After the initial engagement, it is up to you if you want to go it alone or if you want our assistance with implementation. We'll provide a recommended frequency for plan reviews based on your situation, but the choice to schedule these periodic reviews is entirely up to you.
That’s quite a range – where will I fit?
The lower end of the scale is where you’ll land if :
- Your biggest asset is your future earning power, not your bank account or investments
- Your financial affairs are relatively straightforward (i.e., Just a handful of investments, no kid's college planning, etc.)
- You need fewer than five planning topics addressed
And the higher end is likely if some or all of these apply to you:
- You are planning to retire in the next 10 years or less (or are already retired)
- You own a business
- You have a complex taxable investment portfolio
- Your portfolio contains employee stock options or other forms of equity compensation
- You are experiencing a high level of financial chaos
- You need five or more planning topics addressed
and when it comes to service fees we are up-front and clear about what your project will cost.
- Live Planning Session $990 - $2,100
- Deep Dive $3,960 - $12,600
- Periodic Reviews $1,320 - $4,200
- Student Loan Planning $600 - $900